Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -most_columns: field descriptions?

2005-01-31 08:48:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -most_columns: field descriptions?
From: Blayne Puklich <blayne AT puklich DOT com> (Blayne Puklich)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:48:20 -0600
Solaris 9 9/04 with 117171-12 kernel patch, NBU 4.5 FP7.  Where is this
documented?  I looked in the FP7 and FP8 release notes for both the base
product as well as Vault, and I can't seem to find it.

--On Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:33 PM -0600 David Rock
<dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> wrote:

> * Blayne Puklich <blayne AT puklich DOT com> [2005-01-28 22:41]:
>> --On Friday, January 28, 2005 5:17 PM -0600 David Rock

>> > This is a known bug that was fixed in 4.5 FP7
>>
>> Are you sure about that?  The one master server I was testing this on
>> has  Vault and is at 4.5 FP7, and it sure doesn't act like it's fixed.
>
> What OS are you using? We are using Solaris 9. I had a case open with
> Veritas about it and I got to see the code snippet that dealt with the
> issue. We had the problem in FP6 and it got fixed in FP7.
>
> --
> David Rock
> david AT graniteweb DOT com

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.