Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] inline tape copy completion success?

2005-01-31 05:54:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] inline tape copy completion success?
From: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net (Dave Markham)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:54:56 +0000
I have various policies and schedules and for each run a ITC onto an
offsite tape pool to be sent offsite.

I set up emails to notify on each backup job but only get 1 email per
client per schedule.

eg daily_cinc status 0 for client x

Im wondering would something happen if the second copy didnt work? Where
can i find the second copy working without having to go through the gui?

Running Solaris 9 , Netbackup 5.0 mp3, L700 unit with SSO.

thanks
Dave