Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 156 snapshot error

2005-01-18 09:43:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 156 snapshot error
From: grule AT bbn DOT com (Gary Rule)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:43:36 -0500
We have had this problem as well but with Windows NT 4.0 boxes. I don't
control the systems themselves so I haven't been a part of the
troubleshooting process but I do know that re-installing the NBU client
has worked in both cases.

Also we have gotten this error when a system was under heavy load. One
system this weekend was being defragged, after 4 years with none, and
all weekend backups failed.

Good Luck,

Gary