Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup Media Manager problem

2005-01-11 14:20:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup Media Manager problem
From: labsupport AT iidc.lucent DOT com (Bhakat Amit Kumar (Amit))
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:50:59 +0530
    I am using Netbackup 3.4 Data Center,

 I have two host "trishul" and "agni"
 host trishul - is currently both Netbackup Master and Media Manager
 server,

 I need to move only the Media Manager to agni,

 Installed media manager on agni.

 Using jnbSA GUI tool  added the new device host agni and try to run Device
 Configuration Wizard,
 Following is the error I get

 Could not connect to agni ( vmd (70) ) not running.

 While trying to run vmd on agni.
 I get "your evaluation period has ended for this product".

 License details: -  Netbackup Datacenter, Library Based Tape Drive, open
 transaction manger and client licenses available.

 Can anyone tell me How to go about?

 Regards
  Amit