Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] new version

2005-01-10 11:42:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] new version
From: Robert.Stump.ctr AT dla DOT mil (Stump, Robert (Contractor) (J6B))
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:42:50 -0500

Wayne is exactly right. It is best to wait. Why be a test bed for VERITAS??
In VERITAS defense...
It is impossible to create a lab environment to fully test all functionality
and interaction that exist in the real world. I think they could do better,
but at least the MP's come out fairly reasonably.

Save yourself stress and stay behind the bleeding line of technology.