Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 tapes ejecting help

2005-01-06 13:41:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 tapes ejecting help
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:41:39 -0500
Not sure what you mean, but I'll offer ..

Using robtest you can move tapes around (drives, slots and ports). With
robtest you'd specify a tape slot and port number (slot in the CAP/MAP).

NetBackup (I use Vault) will simply eject tapes to empty CAP/MAP slots.
I don't recall the underlying command Vault uses.

cheers, wayne