Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configuring priority of selection of images for restores...

2005-01-06 11:28:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configuring priority of selection of images for restores...
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:28:52 -0600 (CST)
I think Rob was going for these three commands from CLI:

bpimage, bpchangeprimary or bpduplicate:

bpimage: -npc <copy #> -backupid <backup_id> [-client <name>]

bpchangeprimary:
Allows changing one copy per image, of a batch of images, to primary.
Usage: bpchangeprimary -copy number | -pool volume_pool | -group
volume_group
           [-id backup_id] [-M master_server]
       bpchangeprimary -copy number | -pool volume_pool | -group
volume_group
           [-sl schedule_name] [-pn policy_name]
           [-st schedule_type] [-pt policy_type]
           [-cl client_name]
           [-kw keyword]
           [-sd mm/dd/yyyy  [ HH:MM:SS ] ] [-ed mm/dd/yyyy  [ HH:MM:SS ] ]
           [-M master_server]

bpduplicate: -npc <new primary copy> -backupid <backup id> [-local]
[-client <name>]

-Tim