Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] identifing tapes used for duplication

2004-12-29 17:54:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] identifing tapes used for duplication
From: jason.doyle AT aqssys DOT com (Jason Doyle)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:54:05 -0600
Create a volume pool only for duplicates going offsite.  Then specify
that volume pool in bpduplicate ($BPDUPLICATE -dp $DUP_VOL_POOL) so that
all duplicates made by this process are assigned to that pool.  You
could setup a script which ejects all media in that pool that is still
in the library.

Jason Doyle, Network Support
Microsoft Certified Professional
Information Technology