Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mystery problem using Java Admin client on Windows

2004-12-15 12:28:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mystery problem using Java Admin client on Windows
From: dshauver AT laurustech DOT com (Dan Shauver)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:28:21 -0600
Geoff,

I'd suspect a firewall issue, myself. That's the error I get when I
forget to open port 13722 on a firewall. You might check to see if
there's a firewall on the network between his desk and the NBU server.
If not, then check his Windows Firewall settings - maybe the built-in
firewall is blocking the application from accessing the internet, or
blocking that particular port in some fashion.

Dan Shauver
Laurus Technologies