Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Process of Vaulting Catalog

2004-11-29 10:41:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Process of Vaulting Catalog
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT com (Tim Hoke)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:41:42 -0600 (CST)
My first thought is that you must be using different "vaults" for each
customer.

You could setup some policies for the "two step" catalog backups.

The regular policy would only backup the image dirs/media servers for that
particular client.  Then in the vault profile for that customer, call out
the appropriate policy.  Check out the SAG for protecting large catalogs
for more details on this.

Or, if you don't want to go that route, you can specify exactly what to
backup in the catalog step via the catalog tab.

HTH
-TIm