Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Robot inventory using Admin console in Netbackup 3.4.1

2004-11-09 18:55:40
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Robot inventory using Admin console in Netbackup 3.4.1
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:55:40 -0200
        I used the work around of this tech with the NBU 4.5 MP6 and NBU 5.1
and worked without problems.

        After create the file vm.conf with the paramters I had to restart
the console, you need to alter the vm.conf of the media server and restart
the media manager.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação