Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] To set the listening ip address

2004-11-04 02:23:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] To set the listening ip address
From: jonas.blaberg AT mandator DOT com (Jonas Blåberg)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:23:37 +0100
Hello!

I should have mentioned the clients are both windows and some different unixes,
so a unix-only solution is not applicable.

However, I got a reply from another guy regarding this question and he did not
send a copy to the list, so I quote his recommendation here:

You have to use the REQUIRED_INTERFACE = (NIC host name) in the client's
bp.conf and use that client name in the policy.
Dan O

I have not tested this myself though.

Regards
/blåberg