Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Compression error in netbackup

2004-11-03 07:14:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Compression error in netbackup
From: javier.ballesteros AT salud.madrid DOT org (Javier Ballesteros)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:14:30 +0100
Hi there!

        That's strange, because I'm not using compression in any way, all
the policies has the compression deactivate. In the
NetBackup_DC_AdminGuide_NTServer documentation I have check that by default
hardware compression is on, but this error refers to no clients, so what is
the explanation?. No documentation found in support forum. It seems that
this message didn't appeared before! I'm a bit nervous about my backups.