Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AIX or not

2004-10-27 11:02:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AIX or not
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
I lean away from AIX as well.  I havent had tons of
issues, however when weve had to call ibm for support,
its been awful.  i have a ticket open that theyve
rerouted several times and havent come close to a
solution...  sure other vendors have done similar to
others, we just have had this bad luck with ibm alone.

we use solaris for master/media and its been fine...

=====
aaarrrggghhh!!!!
FreeBSD rocks