Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup

2004-10-24 09:12:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup
From: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com> (Dean)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:12:20 +1000
Your "recover the directory" script could be built dynamically, at the
end of every backup, from a bpend_notify script on the client. This
script could do a recursive 'ls' on the directories backed up, to get
an up-to-date list of all the subdirectories, and then build your
"recover the directory" script.