Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup

2004-10-22 13:11:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (James Pattinson)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:11:41 +0100
It seems to me that the command I suggested would be a VERY quick way of
creating those directories, as NBU doesn't even need to request any
tapes. And a one line script would mean you wouldn't be doing it by hand.

However, bprestore can take a "-f listfile" option, so if you have a way
of generating the list of files you need, you could use that.

Thanks

James