Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup

2004-10-22 06:05:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can you Restore ONLY Directories from a Full Backup
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (James Pattinson)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:05:45 +0100
Hi

Running "bplist  -R | grep /$" from the root of the directory structure
you want to restore will give you a list of directories that were
backed up.

You could use the -s and -e options to restrict to a certain backup,
and then just create the directories from that output using a for loop
or something.

I hope that's what you meant!

James