Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IBM 3581 Library

2004-10-21 08:31:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IBM 3581 Library
From: ChavesJAL AT delmonte-phil DOT com (Chaves, Jan Amcil L.)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:31:25 +0800
Thanks Len!

This is a single Netbackup Enterprise (Master) Server on Windows 2003
Server.  I'm using the latest tape drivers I could get from the Veritas
site.  The 3581 is attached to an Ultra320 lvd scsi host.

The hard part is configuring the robot (whether it can be configured as such
at all in my setup).

Jan