Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading from NBU4.5 to NBU5.0/1 on Windows

2004-10-18 12:39:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading from NBU4.5 to NBU5.0/1 on Windows
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (W. T. Smith)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:39:32 -0400
For v5.1 you'll probably want to start with doc #268085 "Release Notes
for Unix and Windows", and #268195 "Installation Guide for Windows".
Both were probably delivered as part of your media kit.  They are also
on your media kit CDs, as well as being available on the Veritas support
site.

cheers, wayne