Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 and NetBackup 4.5

2004-10-14 12:05:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 and NetBackup 4.5
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:05:00 -0600
We had serious issues with WIN2003 clients on 4.5 FP5.  VSP causing blue
screen.  It may have been an incompatibility with our Lefthand NSM version as
well.  We had to uninstall the clients and re-install without VSP option until
we could upgrade.  Veritas told me that 5.x had many WIN2003 fixes.  We're at
v5.1MP1 now.  I haven't needed to run the admin console on 2003 yet.