Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Upgrade track, 3.4 to 5.1

2004-10-13 17:29:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Upgrade track, 3.4 to 5.1
From: Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy AT gmail DOT com> (Chris McAvoy)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:29:10 -0500
Yes, in the installation guide, it explicitly states that you need to
upgrade from 3.4 to 4.5 before you can upgrade to 5.1.

However, in our lab, we were able to upgrade directly from 3.4 to 5.1
with no problems.  Is the 3.4->4.5->5.1 just best practices?  Or is
there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Chris