Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Priviledges for Netbackup Windows client

2004-10-08 04:54:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Priviledges for Netbackup Windows client
From: jonas.blaberg AT mandator DOT com (Jonas Blåberg)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:54:04 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4AD14.5D7F63F1

Hello!

When installing the Netbackup client in windows, the service is run as =
Localsystem. If I don't want the service to be run as Localsystem, which =
priviledges does the user need instead for normal file backup, active =
directory backup and exchange backup respectively?

/jonas bl=E5berg

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4AD14.5D7F63F1

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.6944.0">
<TITLE>Priviledges for Netbackup Windows client</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">When installing the Netbackup client in =
windows, the service is run as Localsystem. If I don't want the service =
to be run as Localsystem, which priviledges does the user need instead =
for normal file backup, active directory backup and exchange backup =
respectively?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">/jonas bl=E5berg</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4AD14.5D7F63F1--