Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Pointers for newbs?

2004-10-05 17:58:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Pointers for newbs?
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:58:59 -0600
Do you have a Mailbox, I/E Station or CAP (Cartridge Access Port)...in
other words do you have any other way of getting this out without
opening the door?

Normally it would be best to do it via the NBU GUI (eject) and remove
them via the mailbox.  Then introduce new media in the same way, via the
mailbox.

David A. Chapa | ADIC | 720.272.8452 cell | http://www.adic.com
Sr. Technical Advisor