Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] File Exclusions

2004-09-21 17:50:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] File Exclusions
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:50:37 -0500
--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

* Wayne T Smith <wtsmith AT maine DOT edu> [2004-09-21 15:20]:
>=20
> If Veritas refuses to correct this, shouldn't we have a tool to help=20
> find the entries that no longer work?  A fairly simple server script=20
> using bpgetconfig should do the trick.

Unfortunately, this isn't entirely true. bpgetconfig does NOT report
exclude/include information for UNIX clients, only Windows clients.
Unless that has changed in 5.x (I am using 4.5 FP7)

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s