Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] File Exclusions

2004-09-21 16:34:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] File Exclusions
From: jlangston AT northeastmedical DOT org (Jim Langston)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:34:55 -0400
Sorry..

Win2000 master server

4.5 mp5

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com [mailto:Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:31 PM
To: Jim Langston; ddunham AT taos DOT com; Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT
edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] File Exclusions

v5.x ??

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Langston [mailto:jlangston AT northeastmedical DOT org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 2:31 PM
To: Donaldson, Mark - Broomfield, CO; ddunham AT taos DOT com;
Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

I've been looking through the sys admin book on creating an exclude list
at the policy level.  I have about 100 clients and I want to exclude
this file:

C:\winnit\system32\perflib*.dat

I know how to add this to specific clients, but I want to set this up at
the policy level instead of the client level.

Any ideas?  I currently have this file excluded on a couple of clients
by using this:
Perflib*.dat
and this seems to be working fine.

Thanks,