Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Netbackup Reporting Software

2004-09-20 20:39:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Netbackup Reporting Software
From: rowleydf AT hotmail DOT com (David Rowley)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:39:23 -0700
We use the new Veritas Command Central product at the large company where
I'm working now.  It's not exactly cheap, but it is fantastic.  It does just
about everything we ask it to do.

It is of course very well-integrated with Netbackup.  It's SQL-based so I
can now make just about any report on anything happening with my backups.
Plus there are quite a few reports ready to go out of the box as well.
Installation and configuration were easy and quick.

It's a great product!

Dave Rowley
rowleydf AT hotmail DOT com