Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How do I list the files in the binary format catalog from the command line?

2004-09-13 12:22:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How do I list the files in the binary format catalog from the command line?
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
--0-746571205-1095092563=:36327

What utility is provided to get an ASCII printout of the contents of the
binary-format .f catalog files in post v3.4 NetBackup? (Specifically, I'm using
v5.0MP1).

Thanks,

Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com jim.vandevegt AT pmic DOT com
There is no luck except where there is discipline.

--0-746571205-1095092563=:36327

<DIV>What utility is provided to get an ASCII printout of the contents of the
binary-format .f catalog files in post v3.4 NetBackup? (Specifically, I'm using
v5.0MP1).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV><BR><BR>Jim VandeVegt<br>vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com
jim.vandevegt AT pmic DOT com<br>There is no luck except where there is
discipline.<p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br><a
href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Back%20to%20School%20Sale%202004:96644124;_ylc=X3oDMTE0ZThra2w0BF9TAzk2Njg2MzU4BHNlYwNpbnRlZwRzbGsDbWFpbGZvb3Rlcg--";>Shop
 for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping</a>.
--0-746571205-1095092563=:36327--