Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] install issue with MS cluster and Oracle

2004-09-10 08:52:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] install issue with MS cluster and Oracle
From: Noah.Murphy AT columbiamanagement DOT com (Murphy, Noah)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:52:04 -0400
--Boundary_(ID_wRN266IkV9wXhRVflO+8HA)

--Boundary_(ID_nnDe0mtg16fHaEfxEzWUog)

Has anyone ran into a system you could not install a client on with an error
like "the install was interrupted and can not continue". I have been trying
to install the client on a MS cluster running Oracle and Oracle "fail safe"
I have the client installed and running on other MS Clusters with out error
but none of my Oracle clusters are working. I will take any ideas.

Thanks.

"Flexible is not enough we must be liquid"

Noah V. Murphy RCP, MCSE

--Boundary_(ID_nnDe0mtg16fHaEfxEzWUog)

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:Arial;
        color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

font-family:Arial'>Has anyone ran into a system you could not install a client
on with an error like "the install was interrupted and can not continue".
I have been trying to install the client on a MS cluster running Oracle and
Oracle "fail safe" I have the client installed and running on other
MS Clusters with out error but none of my Oracle clusters are working. I will

--Boundary_(ID_nnDe0mtg16fHaEfxEzWUog)--

--Boundary_(ID_wRN266IkV9wXhRVflO+8HA)

"WorldSecure <fleetsecurities.com>" made the following
 annotations on 09/10/2004 08:52:06 AM
NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you
received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia
Management Group business is that of the sender and is neither given nor
endorsed.
Thank you.

--Boundary_(ID_wRN266IkV9wXhRVflO+8HA)--