Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error db

2004-09-02 10:27:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error db
From: Harry.Tirrell AT thehartford DOT com (Tirrell, Harry (ISD, IT))
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:27:17 -0400
Thanks to all for the replys.  I was able to come up with the information I
needed.  What amazed me was the differences in values between the activity
monitor, bperr, and the error db.  I know activity monitor shows wall clock
performance.  I didn't realize the amount of time that must be taken up by
overhead.

Harry