Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Police Type in restores...

2004-08-31 09:02:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Police Type in restores...
From: mlv03 AT health.state.ny DOT us (Mike L. Varney)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:02:12 -0400
My experience with the other RDBMS agents (Informix, Sybase) is that the
restores are initiated from the client side, with the RDBMS's software.
(Sybase from within SQL, and Informix using ONBAR).  I'm not an Oracle user
though...

-- Mike Varney / HRI

                      "De Pedro, Ignacio"

                      <DepedI AT europe.stortek DOT com>         To:
"Lee, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Lee AT sbs.siemens DOT com>, jg AT datasec DOT ch,
"Foro
                      Sent by:                             Veritas (E-mail)"
<veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng        cc:

                      .auburn.edu                         Subject:  RE:
[Veritas-bu] Police Type in restores...

                      08/31/2004 03:10 AM

Yeah, I know this but this is for a customer, and the customer likes to do
with the administration console...

Thanks for all...
Nacho