Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command to see which bar codes are in which volume pools?

2004-08-26 11:29:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command to see which bar codes are in which volume pools?
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT gmail DOT com> (Dave Markham)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:29:22 +0100
Dead Easy. Rather than look at it on a pool name, look at it on a
schedule name or polciy name

I have all my offsitre stuff done via a particular policy.

Then to explain simply i run this via a script when i know all my off
site backups are done.;

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpverify -p -sl $SCHEDNAME -hoursago
$HOURS | awk '/^Media/ {print $4}'

but wrapped in a script with some other info.

If this helps let me know and i can explain more