Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recovery without import

2004-08-19 13:19:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recovery without import
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (James Pattinson)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:19:32 +0100
Hi

I'm afraid not - especially if you are multiplexing.

If you are finding that you have to do this often, you should increase
your retention periods.

If you are concerned about your catalogs getting too big, look into
using the catalog archiving feature of 4.5 (FP) and later. This can
migrate older catalog into off to tape.

Cheers

James