Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Is there a way to not allow a volume pool to draw from the SCRATCH pool

2004-08-18 21:56:51
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Is there a way to not allow a volume pool to draw from the SCRATCH pool
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:56:51 -0300
        The NetBackup will get a new tape of Scratch pool only if the tapes
in a specific pool don't have more space or the retetion period of new
backup is diferent of the existents backups on the tapes, you need verify if
some of this situations is happening.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação