Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Library based cleaning [L180]

2004-08-18 11:26:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Library based cleaning [L180]
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (jamesp AT hisser DOT org)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:26:41 +0100
The drives are raising a TapeAlert as they want cleaning, but no cleaning tapes
are available in NetBackup - as you are doing library based cleaning.

Either configure the library to NOT send TapeAlerts, or use the following
touchfile (UNIX) to disable this functionality:

/usr/openv/volmgr/database/NO_TAPEALERT

Cheers

James