Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Need help on VxSS for Windows with NBU 5.1/NBU 5.0 Mp2.

2004-08-09 11:48:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Need help on VxSS for Windows with NBU 5.1/NBU 5.0 Mp2.
From: satya.prakash AT infowhiz.com DOT my (Satya Prakash)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:48:28 +0800
Hi everyone..

Has anyone worked on the VxSS authentication and authorization with NBU 5.0
/5.1

I am having some problems is setting some authentications,
I have a master/media server on Win2k SP4, I have a ADIC Scalar 100 LTO2
library, I need to restrict users, depending on operators/admin etc. for
auditing..

I guess in Unix platform its quiet easy thing to do just some java console,
and allow and deny files.. But in Windows especially with 5.0 there is this
new VxSS.. has anyone tried it?????

thanks
Regards,
Satya Prakash