Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Newbie

2004-08-09 09:46:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Newbie
From: mjungaro AT capitolindemnity DOT com (Ungaro, Matt)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:46:24 -0500
Hello everyone,
        I'm moving my organization to Netbackup 5.1 Enterprise on Windows for
Legato Networker on Solaris (6.1). I'm supposed to have a consultant helping
with the move, but he's out of town for the week, and I have a good deal of
new hardware and software just sitting here, gathering dust. I'd really like
to get started, but am unsure on Netbackup's
operation/configuration/administration. Can anyone point me towards either a
good beginner's guide to Netbackup, or a good Netbackup site on the net? I'd
love to get cracking on this now, as I am an impatient person, and want to
play with my new toys now. :)

Thanks in advance!

Matt