Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OS upgrade on Netbackup 4.5 Master server

2004-08-04 00:05:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OS upgrade on Netbackup 4.5 Master server
From: krishna_jannila AT adp DOT com (Krishna Jannila)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:35:07 +0530
> We have a Windows NT Server 4.0 SP6 server hosting Netbackup Datacenter
> 4.5 MP5. Currently this server is acting as a netbackup master server.
> We plan to upgrade the operating system on this machine from windows NT
> 4.0 to Windows 2000.
> Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to upgrade/procedure
> involved.
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna Mohan

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify postmaster AT adpwilco DOT com
immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its
contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail
message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of ADP.