Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master/media server name change

2004-08-07 08:55:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master/media server name change
From: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:55:04 +0200
Also...

If your drive setup looks strange after you have added the drives, move away
/usr/openv/volmgr/globDB and robotic_def and add robot and drives again with
ie vmadm.

restart netbackup.

On hpux, you can check these files by runing this command, they are not
regular text files:
# strings /usr/openv/volmgr/globDB

This will give you some output on which hostname that is active.

MVH / Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
Tele arb: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tele mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se