Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status 13s on windows still....help

2004-08-05 14:00:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status 13s on windows still....help
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:00:59 -0400
Hello Dave

The 13's can have many different reasons.
I would look first at OTM/VSP. Look in the windows app/system  event logs and
see if you can see any messages about netbackup or OTM or VSP. If you have
these try to turn off OTM and VSP and see if that fixes your problem. If there
are other errors in the event logs see if they are your problem.

If not then as someone pointed out the next step is to turn on netbackup
logging and view the logs. You might have a windows problem.

We have seen 13 errors with windows 2003, which is reported to be fixed with a
client upgrade.

Regards len