Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Making a copy of a tape

2004-07-27 08:21:14
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Making a copy of a tape
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:21:14 -0300
        You can use the administration console to do image copies. Expand
Master Server > NetBackup Management > Catalog.

        To know how to you can read the NetBackup administrator guide
section Duplicating Backup Images. With command line you can use the
bpduplicate the guide also explain the command use.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação
Campinas-SP - Brasil