Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] client backup was not attempted because backup window closed

2004-07-21 07:36:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] client backup was not attempted because backup window closed
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yigit)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:36:09 +0300
Hi All,

The file system backups gives the following error (its status code is 196):

"client backup was not attempted because backup window closed"

I have read the NB Troubleshoot ntserver guide to do recommendations to
solve this problem.  However, the backup was successful for
the day before this day. I think the the backup window is long enough, 4
hours.  What things I need to check for this problem?

Regards,

Asiye