Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] ltid not active on windows 2000 NBU4.5FP5

2004-07-21 08:09:31
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] ltid not active on windows 2000 NBU4.5FP5
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:09:31 -0300
        Can be some problem with the device configuration, if the vmd starts
and don't found the device configuration or this configurations has erros
the ltid terminate
        To enable the log you have to put the clause VERBOSE on file
../volmgr/vm.conf and restart the media manager process.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação
Campinas-SP - Brasil