Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Specifying tapes for archives, multiple systems, and multiple archives

2004-07-16 16:00:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Specifying tapes for archives, multiple systems, and multiple archives
From: simont AT mitre DOT org (Simon Tetelbaum)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:00:46 -0400
Rather than try to write to one tape, why not create another volume
pool. You can add however many tapes you think are necessary to that
pool (i guess 1, in your case), and create an archive schedule that
writes to that pool for each of the relevant policies. Then you can
simply use the -p and -s flags in bparchive to have the same effect.

-Simon Tetelbaum