Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify, and bpend_notify

2004-07-14 11:38:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify, and bpend_notify
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:38:51 -0600
bperror -S 73
bpstart_notify failed
The bpstart_notify script returned a nonzero exit code.

You might add some logging to the script.

Right near the top, add:

exec >/tmp/bpstart.out 2>&1

and you can capture all the output & hopefully the error message.

I suspect, though, since it runs OK by hand, that it's an environment
problem.  NB is going to use a different shell that you do.  I usually find
these are PATH errors - some command isn't being found.

-M