Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best way to schedule Daily, Weekly, and Monthly backups?

2004-07-07 19:51:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best way to schedule Daily, Weekly, and Monthly backups?
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:51:58 -0500
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:46:56AM +1000, Roland Gerlach wrote:
> What's the best way to set up Daily, Weekly, and Monthly backups?

We do three schedules in our policies - all frequency based for each
one.  Only one backup runs per server per day - whichever one needs to
run with the longest retention.  It is possible, however, for a monthly
to run today and a weekly tomorrow and we're fine with that.

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org