Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there any way to query the client for which the agents are installed on it from the master server...

2004-07-06 12:15:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there any way to query the client for which the agents are installed on it from the master server...
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:15:38 -0500
--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

* Murat Bicer <mbicer AT gmail DOT com> [2004-07-06 17:10]:

If you are using 4.5 or later, you can use bpgetconfig to get the info
=66rom the commandline.
   bpgetconfig -M clientname

The last line is VERSIONINFO, which contains client version information.=20

If it's 3.4 or earlier, try using bpcoverage
   bpcoverage -c clientname

This has a line for version in it as well. Bpcoverage will work for ALL
versions of NetBackup, while bpgetconfig contains verion info only for
4.5 and up.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com