Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup

2004-07-31 22:19:04
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:19:04 -0500
--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

* K Chapman <tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com> [2004-07-31 19:07]:
>=20
> no i mean disk storage units.  you get great reports
> for standard tape stus, but nothing on disk stus.  i
> submitted three items i would like to see to the
> aptare folks this week: better disk stu reports,
> multiplexing reports, and reports on duplication.

We have also mentioned the need for vault information and they are in
the process of developing it right now. I can't say enough about the
staff at Aptare. Their responsiveness to customer enhancements has been
amazing. It's one of the factors that had a _big_ impact on our deciding
to go with them over other products.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com