Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAN Media Servers writing to the same tape

2004-06-30 18:00:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAN Media Servers writing to the same tape
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
If I have two SAN Media Servers, and have two
Policies, one using the Storage Unit on Media Server
one and the other Policy using the Storage Unit on
Media Server two. Both Policies using the same Volume
Pool. If Policy one runs, pulls a tape from the Scrath
Pool, completes, and unmounts the tape. Then Policy
two runs, will it write to the same tape as Policy1 or
select another tape from Scratch?