Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] starting fresh.. without reinstalling

2004-06-30 11:48:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] starting fresh.. without reinstalling
From: moliver AT lgi DOT com (Miles D. Oliver)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
 I have installed Netbackup 4.5 Business server on a Solaris 8 platform
with an HP StorageWorks 1/8 Tape Autoloader.  This is not in a production
environment and has only been used to test with.

 The current setup was to use tapes without barcodes and a few backup
policies. It was setup by someone else and I want to redo the entire
configuration and use tapes with barcodes.

 I'd like to rip out any of the configuration specific to this system, all
tape references and policies without reinstalling Netbackup.

 Is there an easy way to do this or am I looking at reinstalling
everything all over again.

 Thank you.

--
Miles D. Oliver