Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Log shows simulataneous use of one tape drive

2004-06-27 18:26:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Log shows simulataneous use of one tape drive
From: rgerlach AT acmi.net DOT au (Roland Gerlach)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:26:33 +1000
Hi Dan,

I've also created a list showing drive index number for each media server to
the physical drive number by using "tpconfig -l" on each media server.
Hopefully the arrangement doesn't change too frequently.

How did you re-order the drive index numbers on each server?  We have a mix of
UNIX and Windows media servers.

Cheers,
Roland.
--
Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember,
involve me and I'll understand -- Chinese proverb.